- Bevan Wilson Physio - Guildford's most loved business!
- Sporting Compliments!
- We are open this Christmas!
- So do topical anti-inflammatory creams work?
- The Olympics is here!
- Bevan Wilson at Queen's Club and Boodles Tennis
- Injury risk screening & prevention for tennis (Tennisflex) and other sports
- Book online 24hrs a day!
- Physiotherapy in style at the Guildford Radisson Spa
- Squash World Series Finals
- Tennis - Aegon Championships 2012
- Christmas Opening
- Follow us on Twitter!
- Sunday clinic at Charterhouse
- Additional Guildford Clinic
- Running into trouble?!
- Changes to our payment terms and new patient appointment charges
- Georgia returns!
- Good luck Francesca!
- New Team Members!
- Beware the Christmas spirit.......and other injury hazards!
- Future team members?
- New office, new phones and new IT in 2010!
- Team Potts - our newest recruits!
- There’s no business like snow business!
- New evening clinics at Milford, Charterhouse and Guildford
- Murray & Kaymer succeed in the U.S
- Recent Testamonials
- Bevan Wilson and Dustin Hoffman (Brown) at The Boodles!
- Bevan Wilson @ The Boodles
- Skiing & Snowboarding Injuries
- New diary system
- New rehabilitation clinic at Birtley House
- It's Snow Joke!!
- New Year, New You?!
- Francesca Returns!
- Christmas is coming!!
- Breast Cancer Campaign
- Announcing a new clinic
- Swine Flu
- Breast Cancer Awareness - October 2009
- Suitcase Injuries
- Tennis Trivia
- Francesca's new arrival!
- Tennis Time!
- NICE Back Pain Guidance
- Bevan Wilson successful in BUPA Tender
- Customer Satisfaction Survey Results
- New Staff!
- Marathon success for Fiona
- Satisfaction Survey March 2009
- Farewell JoJo Newman
- New website underway
- London Marathon Physio
- Francesca Maternity Leave
- Price Increases
- Balance Booster Class
- Divisions & Sports Services
- James Avery joins as Partner
Customer Satisfaction Survey Results
We sent out 355 surveys and had just about 50% returned. Thank you to all who contributed.
It really is very important to us to be able take on board your responses and comments; we are delighted that so many of you are happy with the service that we provide.
Where negative comments have been received, we are responding by looking at ways in which we can improve our service. We were delighted that without exception you felt that your physiotherapists were courteous and respectful of your privacy. Additionally the vast majority agreed that the standard of physiotherapy was satisfactory, as well as staff being helpful and professional. Sadly there was a small percentage (0.59%) that disagreed with this although thankfully over 98% of you were happy with your treatment.
One area which we identified as requiring further investigation is the area of invoicing. We are looking at ways in which we can improve this and we apologise to the 1.8% who experienced problems in this area.
Whilst the vast majority of you were satisfied with the local parking nearly 5% of you had problems, in future we will bear in mind comments made when planning clinics.
It is with great pleasure that we can report that not a single person disagreed with the statement that they would return to the practise should they require physiotherapy in the future!
A thoughtful, efficient and effective service.