- Bevan Wilson Physio - Guildford's most loved business!
- Sporting Compliments!
- We are open this Christmas!
- So do topical anti-inflammatory creams work?
- The Olympics is here!
- Bevan Wilson at Queen's Club and Boodles Tennis
- Injury risk screening & prevention for tennis (Tennisflex) and other sports
- Book online 24hrs a day!
- Physiotherapy in style at the Guildford Radisson Spa
- Squash World Series Finals
- Tennis - Aegon Championships 2012
- Christmas Opening
- Follow us on Twitter!
- Sunday clinic at Charterhouse
- Additional Guildford Clinic
- Running into trouble?!
- Changes to our payment terms and new patient appointment charges
- Georgia returns!
- Good luck Francesca!
- New Team Members!
- Beware the Christmas spirit.......and other injury hazards!
- Future team members?
- New office, new phones and new IT in 2010!
- Team Potts - our newest recruits!
- There’s no business like snow business!
- New evening clinics at Milford, Charterhouse and Guildford
- Murray & Kaymer succeed in the U.S
- Recent Testamonials
- Bevan Wilson and Dustin Hoffman (Brown) at The Boodles!
- Bevan Wilson @ The Boodles
- Skiing & Snowboarding Injuries
- New diary system
- New rehabilitation clinic at Birtley House
- It's Snow Joke!!
- New Year, New You?!
- Francesca Returns!
- Christmas is coming!!
- Breast Cancer Campaign
- Announcing a new clinic
- Swine Flu
- Breast Cancer Awareness - October 2009
- Suitcase Injuries
- Tennis Trivia
- Francesca's new arrival!
- Tennis Time!
- NICE Back Pain Guidance
- Bevan Wilson successful in BUPA Tender
- Customer Satisfaction Survey Results
- New Staff!
- Marathon success for Fiona
- Satisfaction Survey March 2009
- Farewell JoJo Newman
- New website underway
- London Marathon Physio
- Francesca Maternity Leave
- Price Increases
- Balance Booster Class
- Divisions & Sports Services
- James Avery joins as Partner
New rehabilitation clinic at Birtley House
Bevan Wilson Physiotherapy are pleased to announce that from 1st February 2010 our Rehabilitation Division will be based at Birtley House in Bramley which is easily accessible by road from Guildford, Godalming and the surrounding area.
Birtley House is a private, family-run nursing and residential home providing first-class facilities for a variety of residents from respite and post-operative care to supported housing and rehabilitation packages, including day care. (Day care can be organized to include physiotherapy treatment,lunch and afternoon activities as required).
Bevan Wilson have been providing physiotherapy services for the residents of Birtley House for several years however we have now established a rehabilitation clinic room on the ground floor of Birtley House which will be available to both residents and non-residents for rehabilitation with our expert physiotherapists.
This rehabilitation clinic includes an extra-wide plinth for the safe treatment of rehabilitation patients, a specialist walking hoist system, parallel bars, mirrors, gymballs, electrotherapy and other specialist rehabilitation equipment to allow dynamic and evidence-based treatment of the rehabilitation patient.
Our rehabilitation physiotherapists are skilled in the treatment and assessment of the following conditions:
Post CVA(stroke) or any physical effects as a result of TIA(Transient Ischaemic Attacks)
Balance disorders attributed to vestibular(ear) disruption and balance affected by central brain pathology.
Breathing Disorders eg Hyperventilation.
Falls management and education
Spinal Cord Injury
Rehabilitation following joint replacements in a supported environment with an ability to stay in Birtley House nursing Home whilst your rehabilitation programme progresses .
Should you wish to find out more about our rehabilitation facilities or to make an appointment then please contact us.