- Bevan Wilson Physio - Guildford's most loved business!
- Sporting Compliments!
- We are open this Christmas!
- So do topical anti-inflammatory creams work?
- The Olympics is here!
- Bevan Wilson at Queen's Club and Boodles Tennis
- Injury risk screening & prevention for tennis (Tennisflex) and other sports
- Book online 24hrs a day!
- Physiotherapy in style at the Guildford Radisson Spa
- Squash World Series Finals
- Tennis - Aegon Championships 2012
- Christmas Opening
- Follow us on Twitter!
- Sunday clinic at Charterhouse
- Additional Guildford Clinic
- Running into trouble?!
- Changes to our payment terms and new patient appointment charges
- Georgia returns!
- Good luck Francesca!
- New Team Members!
- Beware the Christmas spirit.......and other injury hazards!
- Future team members?
- New office, new phones and new IT in 2010!
- Team Potts - our newest recruits!
- There’s no business like snow business!
- New evening clinics at Milford, Charterhouse and Guildford
- Murray & Kaymer succeed in the U.S
- Recent Testamonials
- Bevan Wilson and Dustin Hoffman (Brown) at The Boodles!
- Bevan Wilson @ The Boodles
- Skiing & Snowboarding Injuries
- New diary system
- New rehabilitation clinic at Birtley House
- It's Snow Joke!!
- New Year, New You?!
- Francesca Returns!
- Christmas is coming!!
- Breast Cancer Campaign
- Announcing a new clinic
- Swine Flu
- Breast Cancer Awareness - October 2009
- Suitcase Injuries
- Tennis Trivia
- Francesca's new arrival!
- Tennis Time!
- NICE Back Pain Guidance
- Bevan Wilson successful in BUPA Tender
- Customer Satisfaction Survey Results
- New Staff!
- Marathon success for Fiona
- Satisfaction Survey March 2009
- Farewell JoJo Newman
- New website underway
- London Marathon Physio
- Francesca Maternity Leave
- Price Increases
- Balance Booster Class
- Divisions & Sports Services
- James Avery joins as Partner
Skiing & Snowboarding Injuries
The ski season is now well underway and our team of physiotherapists have started to get their annual fix of injured skiers and snowboarders to treat.
From wrist or ankle fractures to ACL (knee ligament) ruptures our team are highly experienced at treating and rehabilitating ski and snowboard injuries.
Many of our team ski and snowboard and are therefore aware of the dangers and pitfalls of the sports and have seen many a consequence of 'just one more run'!
Sadly we treat most patients following a ski or snowboard injury however we would rather help people reduce the risk of injury....
It's never too late and the consequences so great, that whether you have a few weeks or days our team can help in so many ways to help you enjoy your winter holidays!
Sadly many of our patients with snowsports injuries may well have been able to prevent their injuries had they been more prepared for their trip and had they been in the correct physical shape to undertake these social but challenging sports
So whether it's advice on how best to avoid injury, exercises to strengthen, improve flexibility, or balance or even help with deciding what knee or wrist brace is right for you Bevan Wilson's team of physiotherapists can help.
Don't delay, contact us today and have an injury-free skiing holiday!