- Bevan Wilson Physio - Guildford's most loved business!
- Sporting Compliments!
- We are open this Christmas!
- So do topical anti-inflammatory creams work?
- The Olympics is here!
- Bevan Wilson at Queen's Club and Boodles Tennis
- Injury risk screening & prevention for tennis (Tennisflex) and other sports
- Book online 24hrs a day!
- Physiotherapy in style at the Guildford Radisson Spa
- Squash World Series Finals
- Tennis - Aegon Championships 2012
- Christmas Opening
- Follow us on Twitter!
- Sunday clinic at Charterhouse
- Additional Guildford Clinic
- Running into trouble?!
- Changes to our payment terms and new patient appointment charges
- Georgia returns!
- Good luck Francesca!
- New Team Members!
- Beware the Christmas spirit.......and other injury hazards!
- Future team members?
- New office, new phones and new IT in 2010!
- Team Potts - our newest recruits!
- There’s no business like snow business!
- New evening clinics at Milford, Charterhouse and Guildford
- Murray & Kaymer succeed in the U.S
- Recent Testamonials
- Bevan Wilson and Dustin Hoffman (Brown) at The Boodles!
- Bevan Wilson @ The Boodles
- Skiing & Snowboarding Injuries
- New diary system
- New rehabilitation clinic at Birtley House
- It's Snow Joke!!
- New Year, New You?!
- Francesca Returns!
- Christmas is coming!!
- Breast Cancer Campaign
- Announcing a new clinic
- Swine Flu
- Breast Cancer Awareness - October 2009
- Suitcase Injuries
- Tennis Trivia
- Francesca's new arrival!
- Tennis Time!
- NICE Back Pain Guidance
- Bevan Wilson successful in BUPA Tender
- Customer Satisfaction Survey Results
- New Staff!
- Marathon success for Fiona
- Satisfaction Survey March 2009
- Farewell JoJo Newman
- New website underway
- London Marathon Physio
- Francesca Maternity Leave
- Price Increases
- Balance Booster Class
- Divisions & Sports Services
- James Avery joins as Partner
Breast Cancer Campaign
Bevan Wilson combined forces with Julie Drummond and her team from Sheer Delight in Godalming to raise money for the Breast Cancer Campaign.
An amazing £1700 was raised and the event is going to become a regular fixture.
The Ladies Day also saw the opening of a new Pink Room (pictured) by Professor Layer from the Royal Surrey County Hospital. The room is designed for the use of women who have had breast cancer for bra fitting in pleasant, sensitive surroundings.
Bevan Wilson became involved as two of our physios (Lisa and Camilla) have a special interest in treating people with neck and shoulder problems following breast surgery, mastectomy and breast reconstructions.
One study following up ladies post mastectomy, found that even 5 years after surgery, an amazing 90% still had restriction on movement. The gentle connective tissue treatment provided by Lisa and Camilla can produce significant improvement no matter how long it is after surgery - one patient has even seen improvement 25 years later!
Delighted with such excellent care. Thanks very much.