- Bevan Wilson Physio - Guildford's most loved business!
- Sporting Compliments!
- We are open this Christmas!
- So do topical anti-inflammatory creams work?
- The Olympics is here!
- Bevan Wilson at Queen's Club and Boodles Tennis
- Injury risk screening & prevention for tennis (Tennisflex) and other sports
- Book online 24hrs a day!
- Physiotherapy in style at the Guildford Radisson Spa
- Squash World Series Finals
- Tennis - Aegon Championships 2012
- Christmas Opening
- Follow us on Twitter!
- Sunday clinic at Charterhouse
- Additional Guildford Clinic
- Running into trouble?!
- Changes to our payment terms and new patient appointment charges
- Georgia returns!
- Good luck Francesca!
- New Team Members!
- Beware the Christmas spirit.......and other injury hazards!
- Future team members?
- New office, new phones and new IT in 2010!
- Team Potts - our newest recruits!
- There’s no business like snow business!
- New evening clinics at Milford, Charterhouse and Guildford
- Murray & Kaymer succeed in the U.S
- Recent Testamonials
- Bevan Wilson and Dustin Hoffman (Brown) at The Boodles!
- Bevan Wilson @ The Boodles
- Skiing & Snowboarding Injuries
- New diary system
- New rehabilitation clinic at Birtley House
- It's Snow Joke!!
- New Year, New You?!
- Francesca Returns!
- Christmas is coming!!
- Breast Cancer Campaign
- Announcing a new clinic
- Swine Flu
- Breast Cancer Awareness - October 2009
- Suitcase Injuries
- Tennis Trivia
- Francesca's new arrival!
- Tennis Time!
- NICE Back Pain Guidance
- Bevan Wilson successful in BUPA Tender
- Customer Satisfaction Survey Results
- New Staff!
- Marathon success for Fiona
- Satisfaction Survey March 2009
- Farewell JoJo Newman
- New website underway
- London Marathon Physio
- Francesca Maternity Leave
- Price Increases
- Balance Booster Class
- Divisions & Sports Services
- James Avery joins as Partner
Running into trouble?!
Has your marathon or 10K training stalled as a result of injury? Are you ignoring the pain and hoping it goes away or wondering why it improves during your run only to come back with a vengeance afterwards?
As we rush towards spring, the countdown to the London Marathon (and the hundreds of other marathons and races) has well and truly begun and it is at this stage that many runners will run further, faster or more frequently than they have ever run before in an effort to meet or exceed their aspirations.
Unfortunately for many runners February and March can also be a very challenging time. Whether it's the inevitable colds, flu or sickness bug; the niggling injury that is starting to deteriorate; the risk of over-training or conversely the sheer panic that you're miles behind your training program!
Bevan Wilson's highly experienced team of sports and musculo-skeletal Physiotherapists have between them over a hundred years of running injury assessment and treatment! Some of us have worked as official London Marathon Physiotherapist's whilst others have worked with elite athletes but more importantly we all regularly assess, treat and work with the enthusiastic amateur and determined club runner.
Our message is simple.....DON'T PANIC, there is still time! Whilst it is true that some injuries or illnesses could unfortunately halt your training or even ruin your running plans for the year, many injuries, given the correct management and treatment can still be addressed before it's too late....but time is running out!
So if you're running to stand still or feel like you're taking one step forward and two back then why not book in for a Physiotherapy assessment or running analysis before it's too late. More information on video analysis can be found here or why not check out our factsheets page.