- Bevan Wilson Physio - Guildford's most loved business!
- Sporting Compliments!
- We are open this Christmas!
- So do topical anti-inflammatory creams work?
- The Olympics is here!
- Bevan Wilson at Queen's Club and Boodles Tennis
- Injury risk screening & prevention for tennis (Tennisflex) and other sports
- Book online 24hrs a day!
- Physiotherapy in style at the Guildford Radisson Spa
- Squash World Series Finals
- Tennis - Aegon Championships 2012
- Christmas Opening
- Follow us on Twitter!
- Sunday clinic at Charterhouse
- Additional Guildford Clinic
- Running into trouble?!
- Changes to our payment terms and new patient appointment charges
- Georgia returns!
- Good luck Francesca!
- New Team Members!
- Beware the Christmas spirit.......and other injury hazards!
- Future team members?
- New office, new phones and new IT in 2010!
- Team Potts - our newest recruits!
- There’s no business like snow business!
- New evening clinics at Milford, Charterhouse and Guildford
- Murray & Kaymer succeed in the U.S
- Recent Testamonials
- Bevan Wilson and Dustin Hoffman (Brown) at The Boodles!
- Bevan Wilson @ The Boodles
- Skiing & Snowboarding Injuries
- New diary system
- New rehabilitation clinic at Birtley House
- It's Snow Joke!!
- New Year, New You?!
- Francesca Returns!
- Christmas is coming!!
- Breast Cancer Campaign
- Announcing a new clinic
- Swine Flu
- Breast Cancer Awareness - October 2009
- Suitcase Injuries
- Tennis Trivia
- Francesca's new arrival!
- Tennis Time!
- NICE Back Pain Guidance
- Bevan Wilson successful in BUPA Tender
- Customer Satisfaction Survey Results
- New Staff!
- Marathon success for Fiona
- Satisfaction Survey March 2009
- Farewell JoJo Newman
- New website underway
- London Marathon Physio
- Francesca Maternity Leave
- Price Increases
- Balance Booster Class
- Divisions & Sports Services
- James Avery joins as Partner
Injury risk screening & prevention for tennis (Tennisflex) and other sports
The human body is like a car in that it requires maintenance or otherwise may develop significant problems which can cost a great deal of time and money to fix. Unfortunately many of us look after our bodies even less than we look after our cars, waiting for the inevitable to happen rather than being pro-active.
Screening is a little like an MOT or service and is used by many of the world's top sports teams and organisations to identify individuals at risk of injury and to optimise each athlete by identifying and addressing their movement dysfunctions.
Bevan Wilson's sports physiotherapists have screened both amateur and elite athletes including footballers, rugby players and basket-ballers but most recently we have worked with the Lawn Tennis Association's medical team, screening tennis players at the National Tennis Centre.
This service, which was once only available to elite athletes, has been shown to be highly successful at identifying individuals at risk of injury and allowing prevention strategies to be implemented. Screening is therefore suitable for everyone and there are many significant benefits of a bespoke injury prevention and performance enhancement program.
As each screening and exercise programme is bespoke we are able to tailor it to your individual needs. Prices start from £78 so whether you are an aspiring athlete looking to maximise your potential; a club player who wishes to stay injury free or a social swinger (we're referring to tennis and golf!) who wishes to keep going for a few more years then why not contact us now to discuss how we can keep you on the road to good health or read more here.
Totally satisfactory ? indispensable.